Andrew : 0830093265 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- I agree to pay a non-refundable deposit of €100 to Andrew Collins Photography to secure my booking. Cash, cheques, postal orders or bankers drafts are payable to ‘Andrew Collins’.
- I agree to pay the outstanding balance in full on or before my Wedding Day.
- I understand that the Gospel, Homily, Consecration and Communion may not be filmed or photographed as the celebrant may not give permission to film or photograph these parts.
- I understand that due to traffic delays or obstructions that are beyond our control it may not be possible for the videographer(s) / Photographer(s) to film / photograph the Bride and Groom arriving at the reception.
The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. The Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
- I understand that Andrew Collins Photography / Reel Irish Wedding cannot accept responsibility for restrictions such as physical obstructions or instruction from the Celebrant(s) regarding filming / photographing of the wedding ceremony.
- I agree that should the First Dance commence after 10.00pm an hourly charge will apply of €60.00 and I will be invoiced accordingly.
- I understand that Reel Irish Wedding / Andrew Collins Photography retains the right to ‘Final Cut’. Any editing changes after delivery will incur a further charge.
- I understand that in the unlikely event of any act that may cause loss or damage to Photographs / audio or video footage, Reel Irish Wedding / Andrew Collins Photography retains the right to a limit of liability of all monies paid.
- I understand that all DVDs are not compatible with all DVD players.
- I agree that Reel Irish Wedding / Andrew Collins Photography reserves the right to cancel a booking. If this unlikely event should occur (i.e. force majeure), repayment of all refundable monies will be made.
- I understand that Reel Irish Wedding / Andrew Collins Photography cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged in the post.
- I agree that Reel Irish Wedding retains copyright over all video and audio footage. Extracts may be used for promotional purposes. I agree not to make or allow unauthorized copies of the DVDs.
- I agree that Andrew Collins Photography retains copyright over all photographs and photographic works. Photos may be used for promotional purposes.
- I understand that my completed DVDs and/or Photos/Albums will be ready approximately 6 weeks from my wedding date. This period may be longer in peak seasons.